LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Saurav (Self)     25 November 2013

Delhi govt land aquisation in 1980

My grandmother bought a land measuring 350 sq yards in shastri nagar Delhi in 1970 but the land was acquired by Government in btw 1979-1980 without sending any notice to us...My grandmom's sister also had a land next to her property and she informed us that government allotted houses equivalent to the land of owners in different locality in delhi as they wanted to make a communal garden and temple in that place...so they acquired all that land but we were not informed about any such notice and we didn't even recieve any letters from government and also we were not paid any compensation as well...even now the land is under my grandmother's name I knw its a very old matter but even now my grandmom is the owner of the land and we got these papers from registration office delhi so these are genuine papers ....and government still have got them in file so there is no way of denying it.....but it would be really helpful if you can help on this...

Learning

1 Replies

Kolla Gangadhar (Practicing Advocate since 1986)     26 November 2013

First  you obtain land acquisition notification copy from  concern  officer under The Right to  Information Act , 2005 then your  Grand Mum land has been acquired the  you file Writ Petition in the Delhi High Court to prove that your Grand Mum is the owner of Land with registered documents.  Without notice land is acquired by Delhi Administration  is violation Article 14, 21, 300-A of the constitution of India.  contact: GLOBAL LEGAL SERVICES, Email: globallegalservicesindia@gamil.com  Cell No. 9290673693. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register