LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anil Kr Garg (Business)     06 March 2014

Delete sec 193 of ipc & make 'false evidence' legal

Courts never seem to want to enforce sec 193 for false evidence. It was evident in CBI's report in coal scam when AG made false statements in SC and got away without a scratch in court. Now, Sahara has submitted false affidavits claiming refund of Rs 22000 cr and then, again promising to refund this amount thr' Bank Guarantee and is not being questioned on false affidavit at all. Even SC is not considering invoking Sec 193 for false evidence when precedents need to be set as a de facto law. If false evidence is not supposed to be punishable, why don't they delete the section and make it easy for everybody to benefit? Currently, only the bold and powerful are benefiting while common man is scared. Even he should be entitled to defend his cases through false evidence, after all, equity before law is everybody's fundamental right. Isn't it? 

Learning

4 Replies

Vichuajith (Consultant)     07 March 2014

Good Evening Sir,

Myself from Pondicherry, I need a legal help to save my brother future. 

Last year there was a small clash/fight between my family and family living next to us. It was a normal fight only, no one injured or nothing happened to anyone. But they filled false case against my brother and mummy,sister with the help of known Policeman and politician support to spoil my brother future ( He completed MBA recently and looking for a job). At that i was away from home, so i dont know about that incident. 

They filled false case against my brother,mother and sister ( They got duplicate medical certificate also, every one like local politician and policeman supporting them). Policeman even they not investigated about the incident, directly filled a case (FIR). This incident happened 6 Months back.

We also filled the same FIR against them, but till date no action was taken by police.

Now the case going in Pondicherry court. I need a solution for this issue, 

1. My brother name was in FIR, Is it will affect his future?, 2. How to solve this case soon , 3. Due to this case my brother cant able to search a job outside pondicherry, because every 3 month they are asking them to court. 4. We know this is false case, how to overcome from this case. 5. Normally,How long it take to complete this case. 

If possible,Pl suggest some good lawyer from pondicherry to solve all my issues.

Please do the needful. I am waiting for your reply.

Mohan Kumar (Advocate chennai 9840261011)     07 March 2014

You may approach  HC to quash the FIR and get relaxetion to appear before m court, u may call me my no is 9840261011

Mohan Kumar (Advocate chennai 9840261011)     07 March 2014

You may approach  HC to quash the FIR and get relaxetion to appear before m court, u may call me my no is 9840261011

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     14 April 2014

repeated

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/flood_control.asp?time=30#.U0uX7aI1g48

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register