LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raj   14 December 2018

Delay in possession

I booked a flat with a token amount of Rs 2Lakh in oct 2016 and subsequently agreement of sale was made on 30th Nov2016. As per sale agreement the possession of flat would be given within 04 months from the date of agreement with a grace preriod of 06 months. Now the constrction of flat is ready but the amentities are not ready. Even individual enery meter, municipality water connection, installation of back up generator,common area light etc are not ready. The builder has not obtained completion certicaficate from GHMC. I have taken a key set of my flat for start of interior. But I start my interior i want the builder to check seepage leakage which if there may damage interior work. But the builder is cooperating with me. Till now I have paid 90% of sale consideartion to builder. In another 06 six month also the builder can not finish the pending work. After going through the sale agreement i found that there is no mention of any compesation clause for delay in possession from builder. Registration of flat is not done till now. My querrires are 1) Can I approach Consumer court for compesation for delay in possession ? 2) This is my first property and I want to stay here after possession. If i seek compensation for delay in possession ,is there any chance of loosing my flat ? 3) How much time will it take to get justice in consumer court ?

Learning

1 Replies

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     14 December 2018

pl call me 9246375635

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register