LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aadi Shivan (Executive)     16 August 2017

Delay in possession

Hi there I purchased flat with one of the builder in Pune. It was agreed between me and builder on possession date to December 2015 plus 3months delay which means builder will give possession by March 2016. This is agreed in sales deed of property. In Nov 2016, builder offer possession on which i denied and requested for surrender of flat. Builder told me that they can't accept surrender of flat. However, they can help me in reselling the flat. In January 2017, i did 1st quality check and created snag (fault) list and handed over to builder. As per them, since is requested for surrender, they didn't even bother to look at my snag list. I followed numerous time to check if they get any potential with whom we can proceed qith same. On this they fail. After all this, i finally decided to take possession and communicated the same to them in July 2017. I did another quality check provided snag list to them. Now, i am asking them how they are going to compensate about delay between March 2016 till Oct 2016. On this builder is saying that they are not liable for any kind of compensation becuase of any delay from their side as no such thing is metioned in sales deed. Also, they are saying that i also delayed in taking possession. Please guide me what to do in this case. Can i file case on builder on delaying in possession (from March 2016 till Oct 2016)

Learning

1 Replies

Aadi Shivan (Executive)     17 August 2017

kindly help please.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register