LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ravi   24 May 2016

Delay in full & final settlement

I worked for a company called ETA Engg . in a assistant manager position. In Feb 2016  I resigned from the company due personal reasons. I served my complete notice period . Company holed up my salary of Feb and said that it will be given to you with full & final settlement also they hold up my reimbursement expense which was supposed to be given during my employment period, and now it is been three months i am following up with the company but they don't even reply to my mails.

And when i call  They keep saying that as soon as they have enough funds, they will pay me. 

Please advice what should i do

Thanks in advance for your opinions.

Learning

6 Replies

Ritesh Maity (Labour Law Advocate)     25 May 2016

Without any delay ask your former company in writing for your outstanding salary and full and final settlement and other dues, if any. Send the letter through speed/ registered post and keep the receipt/ track record with your for your future requirement.

P. Venu (Advocate)     25 May 2016

Yes, serve the notice on the company, preferably through an advocate.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     25 May 2016

Record all transactions (ausio/visual/minuted/witnessed).

Do you have acknowledgment of having submitted expense statement?

Have you been supplied with acknowledgment of notice/final resignation, acceptance, handover of charge/assets, NOC/NDC, FnF statement, PF a/c slips, salary slip of all months, Form16, service certificate, relieving letter etc...................

Address all communications to good offices of appointing authority,MD under proper acknowledgment, and narrate each transaction (mention names/dates/brief minutes), and ask to supply all docs say within 7days by Redg. post.

Exhaust the internal option.

Is this company sufffering from financial crunch?

shivam mishra   27 May 2016

I worked for a company called IEnergizer . in a Sr. Executive Position Emp. T-69976 . In Aug 2015  I left from the company due illness.  Company holed up my salary of Aug and said that it will be given to you with afterwards also they hold up my headset amount which was supposed to be given after completing my employment period, and now it is been a year i followed them with all my medical documents but whuile meeting them they always delay the timeperiod. and not giving my salary. As i had already submitted my documents and because of them i already lost my original documents pls. help me with this situation as i m in a need...

Ritesh Maity (Labour Law Advocate)     27 May 2016

Depending on the nature of the company as well as nature of your designation, you can first, in writing (can be legal notice), claim your oustanding dues post service along with due salary to the company. Thereafter, if the company fails to pay the same after getting the notice, you can approach the appropriate forum to recover the same.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     27 May 2016

@ Shivam Mishra,

The query is not drafted properly.

Which original documents you have lost due to company?

One of your fellow employees have posted that he has resolved his issues with the help of unions at:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Not-getting-relieving-letter-even-after-serving-notice-perio-137291.asp

You may also go thru:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=45218&offset=4

Be properly informed and handle the matter properly.

You can also succeed.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register