neesha (Manager)     10 June 2015

Delay in flat possession

To Falco Developers,

110, First Floor,

Orion Business Park,

Ghodbunder Road,

Kapurbawdi,Thane West,Mumbai,

Maharashtra 400607

I have purchased flat in Falco Hillshire, Flat no 412 in 2012.(625 sqft) Consideration value 22,00,000/-

As confirmed by the Sales Team flat possession was in December-2016, but till now on site no work has started . We had visited the site in Ambivali 5-6 times & every time we got some or the other reason for delay. Now we have been told that some authorization related issues pending from government and the work can’t be started to due to it. They gave option of shifting our flat from Hill shire to their already work in progress building named Pineshire/Pearshire and visit their Corporate office at Thane for transfer formalities. There is a clause of deduction of 7.5% on the consideration value, hence we agreed for transfers.

We visited corporate office 3-4 times but every time got reply that the concerned person looking after the project is on leave. The contact number they provided me of Anjana (9004444718) is never answered. After contacting office landline when I got to speak with Anjana, she told she shall send me mail, which she hasn’t till date. Even after repetitive calls there isn’t any return calls to provide any delay explanation.

There has never been any communication from falco team to give updates/delay communication/transfer updates. Also no one provides contact no of supervisors or someone who will solve our queries.

As on date we have made payment of 5,00,000 + ST of 15,500.

Hence I would like to launch the complaint against this builder to highlight this issue and seek any possible way to get the flat/full amount in my hand.

The builder hasn’t mentioned anywhere that the possession shall be 2016, but it the calculation it is mentioned that the work shall commence on 2013.

Learning

1 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     11 June 2015

Sir,

Initially legal notice is a good option seeking refund of your money, directly filing a complaint is not a good option and may not be entertained .

Warm Regards

Kapil Chandna Adv

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register