LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anandakumara MB (Lawyer)     13 July 2010

Delay im making order for the appeal

P O is making too much delay in making order for the appeal against the order passed by the lower court.

more than 6 months over after considere for the case for " Judgement". What action we can take and to whom we can complaint against this issue.

THe order passed by the lower court JMFC PO by taking the bribe from the defendents. We appaeal the order passed by the JMFC in the Sr Div. every went well up to argument but nowjudgement 6 months over still not passed any order.

I am worried about the PO of Sr Div also taken bribe may be that he is not passing any order.

I am in delema that what action and to whom we camn complaint?? also what answer to tell to appalemts.

This is our karnataka judiciary, how the law and order is working. NOw days almost all PO 's are under the impression of expecting bribe.

Learning

3 Replies

SRIKANTH MYLAVARAPU (SENIOR OFFICER (LEGAL))     13 July 2010

sir,

please dont comment the judiciry.due to work preaue some time the certified copies will get late.

have u applied for certified copy in time if u do so ur limitation will be saved.

Anandakumara MB (Lawyer)     15 July 2010

I am waiting for the Judgement not the copy of the order passed by Hon'ble  court. The judgement itself is taking more than 6 months still not done.

valentine (Advocate)     20 August 2010

Give a fresh application asking for the status of your case. If the case is put on order, it should be released as soon as possible. Bring this to the notice of Advocate General of your HC.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register