Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     13 September 2012

Defulter

dear friends,

i need small clarification regarding my friend owns a consultant company who does business in different places of india his office is situated in hyderabad and does business in thorughout india

he needs clarification that if the client is in bangalore make every assingments in MOU and also payment is made by demand draft to hyderabad. 

what is the procedure to take steps is he defaultes the terms of MOU agreement and if he defaulted payment even after lot of pursuance he defaulted to pay what steps i should to as per law

because he stays in different state

i should file case in bangalore or in hyderabad against him and thus this is civil or crminal case

please let me know because the amount is big and i have to take stps as fast as possilble

tthanks

Learning

2 Replies

Adv. Nikhil Seth (legal consultant (9867264707))     13 September 2012

you can file case at hyderabad , you can file criminal case of 138 N.I. on default of cheque payment

RAKESH PIPRODIA (ADVOCATE)     16 September 2012

It will be purely a criminal case under section 138 of the Negotiable instruments act,. The jurisdiction shall be Hyderabad only unless leave be granted under Patents Letter under Cluase XII of the Act.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register