LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

lawnest   20 July 2016

Defense lawyer for 138 ni act kolkata

HI, Can anybody please suggest top five lawyers based in Kolkata, who hold expertise (and success) in defending 138 NI Act cases?

Learning

6 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     20 July 2016

Engagng a counsel is a personal discretion and responsibility.

DAULAT DILBAUG (Problems related to money marriage matters.-dostnaye@gmail.com)     20 July 2016

Pl tell us the stage of the case and send your email ID for details.

Mukesh sharma (job )     20 July 2016

Hi you find here or contanct local court their you found asperson who mattch with your requirment 

but if you look as who win all case than you need to search local 

thnks 

Vinod shah (legal assistance for victims of system. findjobs02@gmail.com)     25 July 2016

My advocate got me out of twenty lac cheque bounce case safely.

He did proper study of complaint and documents and put his entire efforts on those faults and not allowing the cross to start.

we had to go a few times in revision but for each revision the stage was set for deteat of complainant and finally the cases got dismissed since we could take proper advantage of mistakes of other side.

Augustine Chatterjee,New Delhi (Advocate & Solicitor at Law)     25 July 2016

I can recomend one Mr Dasgupta. I have personally worked with him on a case and can vouch for his credibility and competence.

In case intersted, you may contact me and seek his correspondence

Augustine Chatterjee

Advocate & Solicitor at Law

Vinod shah (legal assistance for victims of system. findjobs02@gmail.com)     26 July 2016

All accused please take precaution while seeking legal help. Find out if the concerned advocate has won any cheque case. Since it is a special law.

I have seen in my own court with more mistakes than my case still the accused got convicted since the the lawyers did not have expertise in cheque cases.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register