Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

S.V. Shyam Kaarthik (na)     17 April 2013

Default by the furniture shop

Dear All,

I have bought a soft 2 months back which they said it was a teak wood and priced Rs 25000. which after a month there was a crack in the sofa which it contented that it is not a teak wood. i approached the shop which they have given 1 year warrenty for this . But now they are saying they will not replace and give. Which i asked to replace for another which is higher than this one and i will pay the difference. But there is no use .They are not ready to hear my query . 1. Can i send the legal notice to the furniture shop ? 2. If yes . from how many days i wanna file the case ,. Under wat section ?

Learning

4 Replies

Koler Ville   20 August 2020

You should define some place for the cat. This can be furniture (sofa or armchair). You need to choose so that both the cat and you are comfortable. You can look at this web-site There are some pretty good options out there. The furniture is very durable and durable. Also, correctly selected furniture will emphasize the style of your room.

Nertom   18 October 2020

The modern and quality furniture can buy dining room furniture online and I myself take it from there because there is the widest selection and quality goods

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     28 November 2021

Issue legal notice to owner of furniture shop and ask him to replace defective and inferior quality sofa which he sold to you and gave one year warranty,if he does not respond the notice then file complaint before District Consumer Commision and claim cost of sofa along with compensation towards mental and physical agony

cahemi3   01 June 2022

What would be the best way to buy a small coffee table. I often drink coffee in front of the TV and of course with some cookies. It is very uncomfortable to place a mug on the sofa, so I thought it would be a good idea to buy a coffee table.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register