LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mrinal   12 December 2016

Defamation in society association group

How can lodge a complain of that person who is MC defamed my husband in of my husband against one MC member apartment society association group. In wts app association group one person defamed openly my husband. How can i take action against him pls suggest .

Learning

22 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     12 December 2016

Hope you have the evidence to establish it.

Yes i have messages in mails n wts app which can prove defamation n harrasment for both of us for which compelled to leave our own place.

Yes i have messages in mails n wts app which can prove defamation n harrasment for both of us for which compelled to leave our own place.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     12 December 2016

Show these to yuor own counsel specializing in such/criminal matters.

Adv. K.S.A.Narasimha Rao (legalquestadvisor@gmail.com )     12 December 2016

Basing on the evidence of electronic messages, you issue a notice through a counsel asking to withdraw their statement with an apology otherwise you can file a suit for defamation and seek for apology as well as compensation for the mental agony caused.

Mrinal   13 December 2016

What is the time frame for lodgin defamation n harrasment case from incident date.

What is the time frame for lodgin defamation n harrasment case from incident date.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register