LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

bonafied (assistant)     12 April 2018

Defamation for case filed under 354b 506 read more at: http:

My manager harassed and coarsed me in to giving resignation I sent a suicide note to the commissioner. Company asked me to leave saying I'm new (3 months) and under probation had put me on pay roll for two months. Meanwhile after one and half month I accidentally encountered her in a lane and she called me and asked what I was doing there constantly I answered why should I tell you she asked again I asked why did you spoil my career, she said don't start, I said what do you mean she said she will call police and called HR. Next day HR said why did you go to her house. I explained it was accidental she only talked to me and I didn't go to her house. HR sent my relieving letter I lost the job. That day she gave false compliant saying I followed and stalked her and behaved violently. I was arrested and was in lock up for 1 day and JC for 1 day. I did nothing still had to go to jail.

Compliant given on 20th Jan 2018. Charge sheet is not filed yet. Will the police submit the charge sheet saying allegation are baseless cuz there is no evidence, or will the case go to trial?

How long will it take for the charge sheet to be filed and investigated? Meanwhile should I file criminal and civil defamation, or it must be done after acquittal. I see defamation is time framed as one year.

This incident happened in Bangalore, can I file civil defamation and criminal at the place I live? in district court in my state Andhra or it must be in Bangalore only.       

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register