Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anil   04 December 2017

Defamation/ criminal intimidation / cheating

Hi Team,

Can we file defamtion and criminal intemidation on women in India. My cheating ex girlfriend, after she borke up with me looking for America marrige praposal sent some personal photos of us, some fake whatapp messages ( which she created using her 2 whatapp numbers) and claiming I cheated her. Most damaging statement she made was I forced her to get aborted which is a big lie. She shared all these messages with my wife just a day before marrige. Since I had told about my exgirlfriend with my wife before engagement I was saved. However after seeing all these photos we went through divorce just a after a week . This spoiled my life completly. When I asked my girlfriend to confess with my wifes family she changed her phone number. My divorce decree is passed early this year. This incident not only caused damage to my reputaion also lost over 20laks. Please advice, I have all evedences about her past live in relationships her 3 boy friens call recardings and phone numbers etc.. 

Thanks

Learning

2 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     04 December 2017

You may file defamation complaint as well civil suit for defamation against this woman. Claim damages from her misdeeds and make her to run from one court to another in these cases.
1 Like

Basavaraj   04 December 2017

APPEARANCE OF ACCUSSED

can i now  this sentence  meaning 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register