LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ramkrishna (pvt employee)     22 June 2018

Defamation case

Respected sir /ma'am, Thank you for giving an opportunity to express my grievance. Currently I'm deeply in a depressed state of mind due to an incident which is provocating me to take a suicidal step.. But as an educated person I wanted to approach in a sensible manner. I'm a middle class pvt employee. I purchased a flat 6 yrs ago on EMI basis in Hyderabad. For a better opportunity I left Hyderabad 3 years ago. My father who is 76 yrs old runs a Kirana shop in the same locality but not in my flat. They stay separately because he prefers to be independent. He is a pensioner and is affected with many health issues. Some people in the locality forced him to take hand loans, chits etc for a heavy interest without my knowledge.. I don't even know their names or familiar with their faces.. Recently when he was admitted in Hyderabad in a hospital for severe bronchitis problem they started to threaten him without telling me anything. One of his colleagues suggested to go for IP(insolvency) on all of them mercilessly since inspite of taking huge interests they started to threaten him. He did the same. He took the help of a lawyer. Now all of them have attacked my flat in hyd which is vacant since 3 years. I kept my articles inside and locked them. They broke it and put their own lock. They call me using abusive language. All my earned reputation is badly damaged.. In the society and my relatives. I want to file a suit against all of them who are unnecessarily spoiling my reputation.. Kindly guide me please. Thanks and regards !!!

Learning

2 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     22 June 2018

You can file police complaint for your flat. Appoint advocate and consult with him. Further if opponent has initiated legal action then you have reply in same. 

ramkrishna (pvt employee)     22 June 2018

I will surely follow your advice sir. I have recorded their calls of unparlimentary language  around hundreds of people .I am unable to convince so many of them who call me and are asking me about the case in which i'"m not at all connected sir.This has caused financial loss and health loss to me sir in case i file a defamation case how much time it would take to resolve the case and can I bear the cost of the lawyer..please guide me sir

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register