LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Defamation case

Brother-in-law was impotent (gay, homo s*x), psycho, sadist and his entire family are sadists, psychos and greedy. They threatened somany times to kill my sister, and my family by demanding money. They ruined my sister's marriage life compleyely. My sister went to depression and lost job. My sister filed 498A case, DVC case, MC case and Divorce cases. We have been fighting in the courts for justice from last 4 yrs. They have been paying money to our side lawyers and dragging the matter. We have been changing the lawyers who are collided with other side party and fighting for justice. 

Due to all this, our image and prestiage in the society is lost without single mistake from our side. Also, they have done lot of other damages. My dad is a heart patient and hospitalized for more than 10 times in last 4 yrs. Who is responsibile if anything bad happens to him due to their tortures?

We have decided to file defamation case on them for criminal proceedings. Because, Why should we suffer and have pains for years without single mistake from our side?

Now, My query is when can we file defamation case on them? Shall we wait for winning the existing cases which can take some more years or let's file defamation case immediately as damages were already done by them from last 4 yrs? 

Learning

6 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     06 February 2018

Yes you can file defamation cases both civil and criminal against them if your reputation was malgned in the society and you faced humiliation by their acts. But engage different lawyer for it rather the one whose already handling your cases in court.

R.K Nanda (Advocate)     06 February 2018

u can file defamation case only if u have solid evidence other wise it will be futile exercise. ur sister has already filed 4 required cases. infact no defamation is made out .

RK (Doctor)     07 February 2018

You have filed enough cases and there is neec to file new case .Going to courts will take 10 to 20 years...Will lose patience, money ...Rather than wasting your energy, get divorce amicably and remove the cases and move on with your life. God will punish appropriate time.

RK (Doctor)     07 February 2018

You were defamed because you filed 498a and many other cases. Adding one more case will ruin the reputation of family. For harassment you should have taken the divorce rather than filing the cases.

(Guest)

@Vijay Raj Mahajan,

Thanks for your reply.

@ RK Nanda, @RK.

It is not me who filed cases on my sister's husband and his family. My sister filed cases due to somany reasons of her husband and her husband family.

1. Impotent Husband + Gay + Homo S*x + Sadist + Psycho + 420.

2. Her Husband's family is full of sadists, psychos, fraudsters, greedy people who are drinking our blood literally with their sadism.

3. Her Husband's 2nd elder brother does cheating business by taking money from others in the society and provide fake job appointment letters. 

4. Her Husband's 1st elder brother cheated me and spoiled my sister life and my family.

My reputation in the society is totally LOST because of all these people for no mistake from my side.

My father is already heart patient and if anything bad happens to him due to their tortures, then who is responsible for this? My father is a retired Govt employee and his reputation is also LOST due to Impotent son-in-law and son-in-law's sadistic family. 

We have solid proofs to prove in the court about the defamation and damages occured to us in last 4 years time.

FYI: They cheated us even when we agreed for amicable solution 3 yrs back itself. You don't know how sadists, psychos behave to spoil girl's life and girl's side family life. As you said, GOD will surely punish these kind of bad people for sure.!!

(Guest)

My brother-in-law and his family members spoiled my name in the society as my sister's husband's elder brother cheated me for this marriage.

They not only spoiled my name, but also my father's respect in the society. My father was a GOVT employee and Senior Citizen.

I contacted couple of advocates and they also agreed to file defamation case by me and my father for this as my sister's husband is impotent, gay, homo-s*xual, psycho, sadist and his sadistic family.

But, I heard courts may not punish and just put fines for defamation cases though they are proved as it's matrimonial matter.

Can you please share your experiences for defamation cases out come?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register