Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gaurav   27 August 2016

Defamation case

Hi,

I ordered a watch online on 13th of august to gift my father from titan e-store. There was an ocassion on 25th so i thought it will reach on time. On 16th evening, i call their customer care service since there was no such order tracking system ( like from which curier service they are sending). he said i will call you after confirmig status. there was no such update. Again i called them on 18th ad i asked them to send me a mail that order will get delayed. they wrote same and mailed to me. On 19th i wrote them, " Can i recieve this on 25th, this is important" they replied on 20th "We would not be able to commit you the product delivery on exact date however we will try to deliver the same at the earliest.". now on 24th  i wrote them " any update" they called and said we wont be able to deliever this order and you have to cancel that ur amount will be transfer back to your account. I refused to cacel the order and said that i want that gift and i can wait. But they cancelled the order by there own. Now because of this 10 days fight my reputition is down at home. i want to give him surprise and this is ruined because ot titan bad service and misbehave of staff. I would like to file harassment case. Can i guys ? i have mail corresspondance. if they have refused o 15th itself then it would be ok, i could have ordered from another website. but they cofirmed on 24th noon. Please help me (9561371225)

Learning

1 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     27 August 2016

Dear gaurav

U need to file case at consumer protection for defective services.

First u need to give notice through lawyer for the same.

If u like my suggesation then give THANK on my profile.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register