LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

umapathi.s (Advocate)     13 June 2008

Defafmation case for filing a compliant of corruption

sir, I had made a complaint of corruption in transfer of bank employees by violiation of

transfer policies fixed by the bank. some documents are obtained by RTI application. now, the bank itself intends to file a defamation case  against me for making the complaint. no reply or no investigation is made to ascertain the facts of corruption. they are powerful and can get good legal support. can they succeed ? what is my remedy . please suggest in detail. 

Learning

1 Replies

Guest (n/a)     13 June 2008

Dear Mr. Umapati Subramnyam,

Myself an Advocate practising under State BAr Council, Assam. I have gone through your query. The person on whose bahalf you have insituted the corruption case is to be approached by you to know about what rules of transfer have been implemented by the concerned bank. Although the bank has instituted a cross-suit calming for said defamation, you need not worry as such. The reson is that in the said cross-suit, the bank shall have to establish that the bank has transferred the person without violating any provision of law/ rule. You be firm and confident on the case that you have instituted. Better cousult your personal lowyer and be sure that he/she can handle the whole matter. Thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register