Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ryan (Consultant)     08 June 2016

Decree vs certified copy of final order vs judgement copy

Hello,

I got certified copy of the Final Order. Now, I am told that there are other things like Decree, Judgement Copy and so on. Are there anything else?

Are these different documents? if so, which one should i should apply?

A Divorcee needs to awail certain benefits from the Government Schemes and would like to know which one is the more appropriate copy that needs to be obtained.

Learning

3 Replies

Vakalath (Vakeel No. 1)     08 June 2016

Originally posted by : Ryan
Hello,

I got certified copy of the Final Order. Now, I am told that there are other things like Decree, Judgement Copy and so on. Are there anything else?

Are these different documents? if so, which one should i should apply?

A Divorcee needs to awail certain benefits from the Government Schemes and would like to know which one is the more appropriate copy that needs to be obtained.

You need decree, if you want to remarry, certainly girl will ask decree of divorce. So apply for it through your lawyer.

Rest benefits etc details you can contact collectors office or DC office for such details.

You can contact for any other details your lawyer who will provide you all the details you want.

1 Like

Dana Kayoni (Expert Humanitarian and Lawyer)     08 June 2016

Some employers require u to give degree certificate, some are ok with just marks card, some want both marks card and also degree certificate.  So apply for both decree, judgement copy, certified copy (20 sets) in case u need to apply for job (marry again).

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     09 June 2016

The essential documents are Judgement and decree certified copy and your advocate as his ultimate service must provide this to you as a duty, on your request.  Request your advocate and as every thing is digitalized you can get it within two or three days on payment of fees.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register