Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ganesh Patil   09 November 2015

Deceased parents financial distribution

Hi,

i need suggestion and guidance on my issue. I dont know law and rules.

I am having four sister out of which one pass away and other one having no relation with us.They ar not interested in keeping relation so we dont talk with thme from past 4 years.

other elder maried sister need my expired father and mother gold and property which i am not happy to give.i am the younger brother only after 4 sister. 

When my father was in coma for 70 days i an mom took care in hospital day an night,financial i paid all money which goes upto 3.5 lakhs and then after some days he pass away in 2011 year.

Again when my mom was in hospital for kemotherapthy for 6 months i paid all expense asking for financial help from my friend which comes around 4.5 lakhs.She pass away in January 2015.

Now issue is when i am getting married of my own my elder sister wants my mom gold and property.

She says property and gold should be distributed before marriage which i am not willing to give because no one came and help us when my financial condition was poor and when i was paying money in hospital for mom and dad. But now both are not their so elder sister wants everything.

Help me in this, What i can do and how i can save my mom gold / property with me. 

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     09 November 2015

The  surviving sons and daughters and the mother  of  the intestate shall each take one share.of income and liabilities also.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     09 November 2015

Divide the share and liabilities amicable and register the deed.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register