Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Neha Singh (HR)     15 July 2014

Debarred from ssc-cgl( central administrative tribunal)

Respected Sir,

I have been barred from SSC ( Staff Selection Commission)for no reason what so ever of mine. One fine morning i received at me home a letter from SSC, stating that I have been found of Malpractice and have been debarred from Commission exam for 3 Yr. 

Till Interview

I had given my prelims, in that i got 130/200 and cutoff was 109 ( not sure) and In mains i secured 159/200 in Maths,  157/200 in English, 59/200 in stats. ( overall rank till mains was 800 apx AIR ). after that i was called for interview and i gave it. BUT i was waiting for results but my name could not be featured in list of selected candidate. So i was worried and filled RTI to enquire my marks.Meanwhile, I got memorandum from SSC that I have been debarred.

Now, I don't know what to do..!! Kindly help me. I think i will be filing case in CAT.

BUT i don't have any ruling, cases etc to support my cause.

SO I REQUEST MY LAWYER FRATERNITY TO SUPPORT ME WITH ADVICE AND RULINGS WHICH I CAN USE IN CAT...

Kindly help me with rulings

my mail id- singh.neha630@gmail.com

Other Information

In fact in my response to SSC i have asked for reason for debarment. BUT they have said ON POST EXAMINATION analysis you have been debarred.

If fact, I had received memo from SSC and I had in detail replied to SSC, Then SSC after slumber of 9 Months replied back to me and said I have been Debarred from Commission exam for 3 year. ( Now that i think is highly against natural Justice)

Now, I think in order to quash MEMO or seek reason for such a act I must go to CAT. BUT Since i am not sufficiently equipped with rulings/citation/cases to support my case. So i request you to help me out with rulings or some other suggestion, on how can i get my case decided within short span.

Why i want  my self to prepare for rulings and all is, I have encountered one case of students,, and he has yet not received justice from CAT even after a year more then filing the case. His case has been akin to mine.

In short his case is " one student who had also receive same kind of memorandum like me and he filled in CAT, and CAT stayed that Memorandum BUT final verdict is still awaited, every time he get only what we say TARIK (date)."

So, I prepare for my case in such a way that, I don't get engulfed in deadly cycle of date.

Will be it sufficient to talk on natural justice only to get it quashed. I fully agree with you that 'Natural Justice' is pivotal point but I think i require more to get the memorandum quashed otherwise it will linger in Court. ( As happened with one student who had also receive same kind of memorandum like me and he filled in CAT, and CAT stayed that Memorandum BUT final verdict is still awaited, every time he get only what we say TARIK (date). 

my mail id- singh.neha630@gmail.com

Learning

3 Replies

devendra (article)     15 July 2014

U haven't mention whether it was CGL or which exam and being a student myself i know how ssc (lodhi road) are so irresponsible and indulge in malpractice 

i would request you to file a case along with students who have case similar to you....make then party in the case and file the case in CAT ...for rulings in think u can search website of cat...and yes cat me time lagta h in cases me (being a student of cgl 13 i know) .

Neha Singh (HR)     15 July 2014

Yes it was SSC-CGL (combined graduate level.

If you have any ruling or case kindly mail me

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     16 July 2014

very long narrative, no time to read.  Allit can be understood that perhaps you have been debarred without Show cause notice.  Consult nearest available service matter lawyer with all papers.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register