LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

narendra (executive)     02 July 2015

Dear experts please advice me-urgent

dear experts thank u for your earlier advice..as per earlier conversation all the 3 transfer petition cases(divorce,dv and 498a)judgements are pending in sc..meanwhile in november 2014 wife has filed for maintenace and interim maintenance under crpc.125.i filed objections also..my wife is capable and highly qualified(MBA finance with SAp ceritified softwares)and before marriage worked as sap training faculty..but no proof of experience..but she herself deserted and for more than 3 years staying seperately.she is staying with parents in small town.even though i filed objections with cases background and above information and aged and sick parents responsiblility,legal expenses,my expenses in bangalore and travelling expenses for attending hearing every time min,Rs.3500.(900km away) and produced my pay slip of around Rs.35000..we r not having kids also.even i thought of producing judgements copies of interim/maintenace denied cases of capable and qualifed women.without considering anything judge(lady) has ordered interim maintenace as Rs.6000/- from date of order on 19/06/2014.i am not in a position to pay 6k interim..moreover final may be more !0k also based on interim..so i need your expertise advice for reducing interim maintenance..
1)is it possible to filed any review petiion in same court and for same judge..i
2)If i file review petition will it be any problem for main petition from judge.
3)filing review petition is better or going to appeal in dist.court is better?
4)6k interim is justificable or if i go for appel in superior court what are the chances of reducing maintenace based on my grounds,liablillities and my earnings..
i am requesting you please advice me what to do in these curcomstances..and tell which is best option for reducing maintennace..thank u 

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     03 July 2015

In situations where parents or spouses/civil partners are separated, they can make informal agreements regarding maintenance. This can work well where both parties are reasonable and fair - but it is difficult to assess informally how much maintenance should be paid. You might consider sitting down and writing out the actual expenses (weekly, monthly, etc.). If you find it difficult to come to an arrangement which satisfies both parties, you may find that mediation can help. Alternatively, each side can engage their own legal advice who will act as negotiator of an agreement. Both parties can then sign this agreement which can later be made a rule of court. A rule of court means that these agreements have the same effect as a maintenance order.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register