LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

seema sharma ( manager)     20 August 2011

Dda rules if one has plot in unauthorised colony

my  client's father  registered with rohini residential scheme 1981 of DDA , that time my  client's father  gave affidavit  that he has not any other land in delhi. now after 30 years , as DDa failed to provide plot till date. and after  filing writ petition  now it seems that plots are going to provided by DDA.

(1) I have a query that some property dealers are approaching me and proposing me to sell my registration slip and paying me some good amount. how can I sell my slip to them and what they will do . is the procedure legal.

(2) my father has  purchased residentiasl plot and living in it frm last 21 years.can DDA has any power to deny plot in such case. what is the loop hole in this situation. if property dealers are purchasing others' slip then should i got my self  POA holder ,

I am in a dilemma that what is the proper way to deal with such problem.

Learning

6 Replies

seema sharma ( manager)     23 August 2011

can any one guide me

seema sharma ( manager)     10 November 2011

any type of assistance

manoj shaarma (GM (FIN))     28 March 2012

You have not mentioned the size of the plot, which your father had purchased.

If the plot is in unauthorized colony, what type of ownership he has (GPOA or Registered Sales deed or else)

seema sharma ( manager)     16 June 2012

plot is in unauthorised colony and registered.

sir pls help by guiding me

B.K.GUPTA... (ADVISOR)     16 June 2012

Make it clear in your mind that selling the slip is in no way any solution to the problem.If at any stage some dispute arises what would be the fate? Property dealer would recover the amount paid by him and you would loose the plot.

The alloted plots are not transferable for certain period say 5 or 10 years depending upon the regulations of the authority.

First you should concentrate on getting the plot.

KC AGGARWAL   26 April 2016

Ms Seema, 

1. The buyer of registration slip should be told all true and complete facts and the documents you sign should state complete truth - if at all you have to sell the registration slip. However, it is better to go by advise of Shri B. K. Gupta expert to first have the plot.

2. While giving affidavit to DDA, please write that you did not have any plot when the registration slip was applied or given. If DDA creates problems on that account, please go for a writ petition to get quashing of the condition or for getting the condition suitably amended.  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register