LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

FEROZ   22 July 2017

Dc land as access path for patta land

I am interested in buying a agriculture patta land in Nedungal village, Cheyyar Taluk, Vandavasi District. The property is land locked and the owner is offering a 90 cent DC land purchased by him as access land to the road. He assures that the DC land has patta and can be transferred on our name. I am afraid about any future claim on this land, which will make my land inaccessible from road. Please advice.

Learning

7 Replies

Susen Nath   22 July 2017

Without proper road map u should not buy that land. We have seen such type of case and felt problem for road. Be aware.

Without proper road map u should not buy that land. We have seen such type of case and felt problem for road. Be aware.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     23 July 2017

'Buyer Beware' applies to property deals.

It shall be appropriate to get proper legal opinion from a very able local senior counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in revenue/property/civil matters before signing or making payment.

This may cost some FEE but can defend long term interest and hard earned monies.

The T&C associated with said DC lands may be pursued e.g; if the said land can be alienated or not say forever or for some fixed time……….

One should avoid paying any advance, signing any agreement , buying such lands that have issues involved.................

and until or unless proper legal opinion is obtained in advance..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register