LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

priya   17 June 2017

Daughter in law right to live in in-laws home

We married 2 yrs back in an arranged marriage.after a day at inlaws place we (husband and me)stayed together for few months on rent .since we had to vacate rented accomodation my husband and inlaws asked me to stay at my inlaws home.my husband said he will join me in a month after his competetive exam. my husband starting staying away and i am not aware of where he is living till date..dont know his whereabouts since over a year.my inlaws visit him and dont tell me his address.now they have filed a civil suit to get me evicted.? Will my husband be directed to live with me?what can be outcome of this case?

Learning

7 Replies

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     17 June 2017

Your husbands ACTIVITIES ARE SCEPTICAL.ENGAGE A DETECTIVE agency and find out his where abouts. Meanwhile go and stay witrh your parents.Once their  intentions are known you can plan out what you can do and how to approach your problem headon.You your and his family members can also  try for Mediation in an amicable way.

atul chaubey (advocate)     18 June 2017

Your husband must be summoned immediately. You are his responsibility.

NATARAJAN IYER (Proprietor)     18 June 2017

Hmm..If the synopsis presented by you here is true, it is a pathetic condition.

In our country we have two categories of people.

One category is that of the woman and her people ( parents, brothers, sisters, relatives, friends, colleagues, advocates,...etc ) who 

want to BREAK THE CLAY-POT ( Family ) of their own daughter just because son-in-law cannot be CONTROLLED by them and his family of parents,..etc

cannot be made to BEND.

Second category is that of the man and his people ( parents, brothers, sisters, relatives, friends, colleagues, advocates,...etc ) who 

want to BREAK THE CLAY-POT ( Family ) of their own son just because daughter-in-law cannot be CONTROLLED by them and her family of parents,..etc

cannot be made to BEND.

WHO GAMBLES WITH WHOSE LIFE ??

TWO SOULS BROUGHT IN UNION IN MARRIAGE BY GOD, GAMBLED WITH BY ALL AND ONE FINE DAY THE CLAY-POT ( FAMILY ) OF A YOUNG

COUPLE IS BROKEN AND A LIFE-TIME OF SORROW IS THE PIT AND WHIRL-POOL, THE YOUNG COUPLE IS PUSHED INTO.

Hmmm...Man and Woman should both agree to marriage and get married only if they are mature enough and ready for marriage.

Even if one person is immature/ imbalanced, GONE. 

It is LIFE.

Geetha Tirandasu (Advocate)     18 June 2017

Hello

In the suit for eviction you cannot ask relief of that your husband be directed to live with you, you have to file a petition for restition of conjugal rights seeking to come and join with you in the marital relationship. Coming to the present outcome of case is you have to file your written statement within the time and is that property belongs to whom, is it ancestral property or self acquired property of your inlaws or your husband.   

priya   18 June 2017

It is self acquired property of father in law

Geetha Tirandasu (Advocate)     18 June 2017

are you having children

priya   19 June 2017

No.we dont have children.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register