Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arun Nambiar (Commi)     04 March 2015

Date problem in birth certificate

Dear Sir / Madam,

I was born in kerala on 11-11-1991 and thats the date mentioned in my birth certificate provided by the taluka office.Due to some mistake by the school i was in the date became 11-11-1992 and it has been carried forward in my 10th certificate,12th certificate, Pan Card, Aadhaar card and Voter Id.

now i want to apply for a passport and my request was rejected due to incomplete documents. Please guide me about what would be the best course of action in this regard.What would be the steps needed to be taken to get me my passport.

thanks and regards-

Arun Nambiar

Learning

1 Replies

Sunil Jagropan kashayp (RF engineer)     08 March 2015

hi sir,

my name is sunil kashayp my query is regarding error in date of birth on my ssc certificate. Recently i observed there is mismatch of date of birth on my school ssc board certificate and 12th leaving certificate its a minor mistake but causing me major problems. My actual date of birth is 20-10-1988 where as on my ssc board certificate it is 20-9-1988 but on my leaving certificate of 12th and on my pan card, aadhar card, on my bank pass book everywhere  my date of birth is correct which is 20-10-1988. i have passed my ssc on march 2004, everywhere i used my mark sheet instead of board certificate i never used my board certificate anywhere that's why i wasn't aware of it i know its my mistake and i am accepting it but now i want to correct it, my father is not that much educated he didn't even submit my birth certificate in school not even he collected from thane muncipal office. I was born in thane current i don't have any proof related to my birth. pls guide me to resolve this problem.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register