Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manickam R (Delivery Traniee Software Engineer)     27 January 2012

Date of birth problem to apply passport

Hi to all,
I have a problem with my DOB. My actual DOB is 23-11-1989 but, in the school certificates, driving license, PAN card, voter ID card upto college degree certificate my DOB is registered as 08-04-89 incorrectly. Actually my parents did the register of my birth in muncipality and dint get the certifcate or they might missed it I am not sure about it. Now I am working in a company, so I decided to take passport. After 26-01-1989 who are all born they need to produce the birth certificate, so I went and applied for my birth certificate in the corporation office with my scholl certificates. Obviously, It shows my actual DOB with my name. Now I dont know what to do, to apply passport because my each and every my ID proof, degree certificate, bank account, everything have my incorrect DOB. What I needs to do for apply a passport? can anyone suggest me? I am new to this forum also. Please help me :(  what shall i do to get passport?

Learning

7 Replies

rahul (director)     27 January 2012

if you give your birth certificate with your passport application, they will accept it and make your passprot as per your birth certificate, which is correct as per your view.

once your passport is made... then you can change in your PAN, voter, D/L showing your passport.

KANNAN T (SEARCHING JOBS)     29 January 2012

Hi All,

I have a problem with my DOB. My actual DOB is "15-03-1989" but, in the school certificates, driving license, PAN card, voter ID card upto college degree certificate my DOB is registered as "14-03-1989" incorrectly.Actually my parents did the register of my birth in Madurai Corporation.

Can anyone suggest me, how to change my Original DOB Certificate from 15-03-1989 to 14-03-1989 instead of changing in all above mentioned certificates?  Please help me. what's the process need to follow?

Thanks,
Kannan T

Manickam R (Delivery Traniee Software Engineer)     30 January 2012

Thanks rahul :) but, one more clarification.! I need to submit my two id proof, is't it? That are my D/L and voter id, so will they accept those id's since those have my incorrect DOB?

rajesh kulkarni (Lawyer/Advocate Hyderbad 7799116901)     19 February 2012

hello Manickam,

This Rajesh Kulkarni, Advoacte from Hyderabad i can help you out...... as the difference in your date of birh is within 2 years you have to get an appropriate order from jurisdictional court......... where r u frm and did you approach the passport authorities regarding the rectification of date of birth in your passport......

ganesh (IT)     01 July 2012

Hi All,

My sister's actual DOB is 7/03/1994. This DOB has been given in all the schools and colleges and in mark cards as well.But for some reasons in Taluq office when we applied for DOB certificate , we found that it has been registered wrongly i.e. 8/03/1994. Actually my father has given the DOB correctly to the officals but it is registered wrongly.

Now when we try to apply for passport,here is the conflict. We have to submit the DOB proof for passport office.

But they will consider only 8/03/1994.But we want in 7/03/1994.

How we can get resolve above issue?

Please guide me.It would be very helpful.

Thanks  in advance.

Ganesh

ganesh (IT)     01 July 2012

Hi All,

My sister's actual DOB is 7/03/1994. This DOB has been given in all the schools and colleges and in mark 

cards as well.But for some reasons in Taluq office when we applied for DOB certificate , we found that it has 

been registered wrongly i.e. 8/03/1994. Actually  DOB given correctly to the officals when she is born but it 

is registered wrongly.

Now when we try to apply for passport,here is the conflict. We have to submit the DOB proof for passport 

office.

But they will consider only 8/03/1994.But we want in 7/03/1994.

How we can get resolve above issue?

Please guide me.It would be very helpful.

Thanks  in advance.

Ganesh

Manjeet (f)     02 May 2013

Sir please refer the name of Advocate from delhi in same case. thanks manjeet

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register