Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sonia (Manager)     11 November 2010

Daily dairy entry in New Delhi police

Respected Members,

Please hlep me urgent

A day before yesterday one of HC from Delhi Police  Pahar Ganj Came to my residence in Ghaziabad giving me the notice that a robbery  case against you has been given in the police station and you are required to come there .

The complaint has been given by my wife ,  (  me & my wife divorced case in ghaziabad is been pending  and also six month before my son who stayed with my wife came to my home and gunshot my niece and now my son is in jail )

yesterday i reached the police station he threat me that he will take my job and can put me in jail if   I dont compromise with my wife they ask me to sit in police station for more that 4 hours .

They have not given me the copy of the complaint given by my wife , i requested so many time for the report of copy should be given to me , but they have not given it to me

They have given me the notice  which is as follows

No. 2519 /R- SHo/West P.Ganj  dated 8-11-10

DD No. 31B dated 02/11/10 PS West P. Ganj

Notice

You are hereby directed to appelar berfore the undersigned with the complaint file by you wife . on 9-11-10 at 3.00 PM

Failing of which further legal action shall be initated against you.

I request the Members to please give me the advice on this what should i do

is this notice is legal , can they again call me for  further harrasment ,

What step should i take to protect myself and my family members who are staying with me .

Kindly help me out

Learning

2 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     12 November 2010

They are police for money they will  do whatever they want, if you know anybodyi.e., politician or any leding person  contact them and try to get rid of it

Belson Devarajan (Lawyer)     12 November 2010

Talk to your attorney and he will handle the Delhi police as required. Policemen will behave properly with an Attorney and Attorney can remove your fear.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register