Dad not willing to help

HI ..i needed a OBC/ BC non creamy layer certificate in Andhra Pradesh and on the application format it asks for my parents dad has left me and mom long back and is currently staying with another lady without divorcing my mom ( Hindu Marriage ). So we dont have good terms with him and he is not willing to sign on  the application. Please suggest




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu