LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

DV case

sir/madam I already applied divorce case against my wife and she received summon. now she tried to put me a dv case or criminal case. it is possible to put a case.

Learning

9 Replies

TGK REDDI   15 June 2018

Are you both living under one roof?

(Guest)
Sir, when she has hear about case she came into my house with the support of police(her relative, inspector of women's police station) . from the time itself iam staying in my sister's home.

(Guest)
Now she is in my parents home . and iam staying in my sister home

AmitendrASG Singh   15 June 2018

hello sir i want to file a defamation case against a family how can i file that case i am from agra

HEM MECH   15 June 2018

I am in Relationship with a married guy. He was separated from wife a year ago and applied for divorce also and now she didn't came for any hearings and the case in on hold. Now she is not interested to stay to give divorce and she is living with her parents. He is also not interested to live with her anymore. In this point, what should I do to get to close this case.? He is having a one girl child.

TGK REDDI   15 June 2018

I don't think Domestic Violence Act is applicable to you.

You've done the right thing.      You've kept her at arm's length.

Now apply for judicial separation and provide some alternative residence for her in order that she might not file a Domestic Violence case against your parents.    Hurry up.

(Guest)
thank you sir. thank you verymuch.

Aman chawla (DELHI HIGH COURT ADVOCATE)     15 June 2018

OO Yes, she can file domestic violence case against you and your family members which were living with her under in her matrimonial home. But you can make submissions in your D.V reply that it is counter blast case as this case filed by her after you filed Divorce case. 

Thanks,

Regards,

Aman Chawla

Aman chawla (DELHI HIGH COURT ADVOCATE)     15 June 2018

Originally posted by : AmitendrASG Singh
hello sir i want to file a defamation case against a family how can i file that case i am from agra

Please specify your query,

Whose Family? Why Defamation? How did they Defame your reputation in public? 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register