If u say yes thn why n

if u say no thn why?

Thanx

With regards

Mis. Smith Sharma[Lawyer]

Learning

9 Replies

Vijay Kumar (Advocate)     28 August 2008

The end of LAW is expedience and not justice. Are you surprised?

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     29 August 2008

Justice is the very nature of God and is necessarily expressed in His commands.Justice, on this account, is a universal and absolute concept:

Laws, Religion, Principles,, etc., are merely attempts to codify that concept, sometimes with results that entirely contradict the true nature of justice.It is like a bus driver driving loaded with passengers in a drunken mood, influence by certain persons(politicians) to take certain undue advantage of the driver,in this situation it is only the navigator (Law speaking through the Court by a  Judge) knows how to safely reach the destination.

1 Like

Shree. ( Advocate.)     29 August 2008

Law is not justice and a trial is not a scientific inquiry into truth.  A trial is the resolution of a dispute.  ~Edison Haines

Rajan Salvi (Lawyer)     29 August 2008

What you get from court is justice. All law is not justice. Envisage a women being tormented for n no of years by a nincompoop drunkard husband not aware of her as well as her children's needs.One day out of sheer frustation she says " I will put an end to all the misery suffered by me and my children" She kills her husband. Now if law takes its course and punishes the women CAN IT BE CALLED JUSTICE. Where was the law when all along the women was suffering? I agree with Shree's posting.

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     16 April 2009

Mr. Assumi is right.

Further, a Law can be declared unjust by the court.

AYYALASOMAYAJULA MURALI (POSTAL ASSISTANT )     27 June 2009

LAW OF LIBERTY AND LAW FREEDOM FOR JUSTICE IS ALWAYS REQUIRED

MURALU VISAKHAPATNAM

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     31 August 2009

just feel justice is going on either justice is there or not

AYYALASOMAYAJULA MURALI (POSTAL ASSISTANT )     01 September 2009

There are no equal oppurtunities in day to day life

mayank shukla (legal profession)     24 October 2009

i fully agree to Shree's post. law since ancient times was not justice but command of soveriegn. justice or otherwise depended on intention/integrity of the soveriegn. this fact is valid even today. regards mayank shukla

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register