LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Baljeet Gill   23 April 2017

Divorce

My divorce took place on 20 August 2014 which was filed my wife and we signed it mutually. NOW she and her family is forcing me to remarry her otherwise they are threatening me to file case against me. Can divorce be canceled?? What really they can do to me?

Learning

8 Replies

Sachin (N.A)     23 April 2017

Mutual divorce cannot be challanged by either party. They cannot do anything.

If you both wish then you can remarry.

marriedman   23 April 2017

I got married 2.5 years back... till now me and my wife did not have any s*xual relationship because she doesn't want to have s*x... now we r seperated for 1 year due to fight, the reason for fight is she wants to go for a job... and I wanted to get divorce... under wat condition can I file for divorce and how the rules is now under this condition... Im having a 5% knowledge under consummation law... can any one help me

P. Venu (Advocate)     24 April 2017

Please post in a fresh thread.

Baljeet Gill   24 April 2017

My ex wife and her parents are threatening that they will say that I miss guided her and took divorce with fraud and I will be charged with section 420.. is that possible?

Sachin (N.A)     24 April 2017

Originally posted by : Baljeet Gill
My ex wife and her parents are threatening that they will say that I miss guided her and took divorce with fraud and I will be charged with section 420.. is that possible?

No, if court has granted divorce there is no chance of cheating

dr g balakrishnan (advocate/counsel supreme court)     24 April 2017

Divorce itself only on mutual disagreement with each other; if both concealed to marry back itself you  both agree to annul the very divorce , no court can stop you; marriage is not s*xuality  based idea but it is running a mutually beneficial family, so both need  to modify their earlier perceptiona that is all, it is an act of expression falls under Art 19 r/w Art 21 r/w Art 14 all  of these are fundamental rights no authority on land can force yo to do this and that, so it is obviouly your choice - when you both agree to live together why any one stall pls? tks sir

s*xual relation is mutual acceptance; even wthout that marriage subsists mr married man.  Marriage is to run a peaceful household and protect yor children and bring them up in nice surroundings possible to you both  sir.tks

mr married man - marriage is obvious adjustment and none can force the other so you too cannot force her to have s*x with you ; if that is yr ground you may say cruelty , but refusing s*x is in fact not cruety at all, there may be so many reasons for denying s*x mr married man u must understand then there will be any sustainable marriage sir.tks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register