Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mahendra Sawant   02 April 2019

DCR rules

Dear sir,
Recently we had meeting with one developer in which he told us he is developing our slum area under 33(10) & 33(11).
1)can you please explain me what is DCR 33(10) & 33(11) in details.Also tell me the what are the things we need to thoroughly check in this with builder.
2)He has enough and sufficient space to develop SRA building where he will shift to us in our area,
Can he force to us to vacant our current rooms or houses to start his project and can we stick to not to move anywhere else untill and unless he provide us our rooms in SRA building ?
3)He tell us that he will give rooms of 300 sq.ft with balcony and 225 sq.ft. for commercial galas.
Is it correct as per current GR and rules and regulations?

Waiting for your reply.
Thanks.

Learning

5 Replies

Mahendra Sawant   02 April 2019

waiting for reply.can you please help me out

Nikita Parekh   02 April 2019

share your email for further communication

Mahendra Sawant   03 April 2019

sawantenco@gmail.com

Dear sir, today evening we have meeting with our developer/builder, before that I want to confirm this things which I asked you. My email id is provided to you. Please help me as early as possible. Thanks

Dear sir, today evening we have meeting with our developer/builder, before that I want to confirm this things which I asked you. My email id is provided to you. Please help me as early as possible. Thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register