LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

James   30 November 2018

DC land registration issue in tamilnadu

Sir, My uncle bought DC land 1 acre from 4 SC persons In Tamilnadu in Tiruvannamalai area in 1985. We belong to MBC community. My uncle got all registered sale deed for all 4 survey no.s in 1986 itself. In EC my uncle name is there for the land registration. The land has 4 survey no.s, off which patta got transferred for only 1 survey no. All other 3 survey no.s, patta is still in the SC Persons name. Now local officials are saying patta cannot be transferred now to my uncle name. Now he is trying to sell the land, but now registration is made online, registration condition are demanding patta to be in same name to sell the property. My uncle has a buyer who is SC person. When uncle checked with local officials, they say that he cannot sell the land, n even if he sells the property it will be invalid. My question is 1. Inorder to sell the land, what we should do.?? 2. Can non SC person sell a DC land, back to a SC person?? If we sell, Is that a valid sale legal for the buyer?? We don't want the SC buyer later to come and create any issue or complaining problem after the sales is over?? Please can you suggest appropriate legal measures for this issue.. Thanks. James.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register