LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dhaval Dobariya   22 March 2018

Cyber Crime

i have given OTP to my friend and he has taken 7 lakhs from my account he had taken help of other friend & added money into their payzapp account e wallet now his friends told him that they will not give back...

as my friend is ready to give me Money back but the place i.e his friends who have loaded this money into their e wallet is not giving him back...

now how to get this money back...

can i file FIR against anybody i am worring because i have given OTP to my friend willing as i was knowing that at that time there was server fault from bank's side and at that time money was not deducting from my account though it was getting loaded into e wallet...

please help me...

Learning

3 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     22 March 2018

Sir, File an FIR for cheating and Criminal Breach Of Trust Warm Regards Kapil Chandna Advocate 9899011450,9911218741

Dhaval Dobariya   22 March 2018

sir i have contacted advocate but he told as you were willingly giving OTP to your friend i can't file FIR

Kumar Doab (FIN)     22 March 2018

You have shared the OTP………..

It was your fault..

You can act against the said friend..

Approach a very able senior LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity and specializing in criminal matters….and worth his/her salt.. for a considered opinion and guidance…

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register