LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

s kumar (not)     04 July 2015

Custody, refuse to divorce and maintanance

We was done arrange marriage in Nov2009. Before 9 months a heavy argument with my wife I told his mother over phone that take back to yr daughter with some wrong words (Gaali) and they took back own daughter same day with my 3yrs old boy. My wife , her father, her eldest sister and her eldest sister's husband was says to me very wrong words(Gaali) at many times earlier and given threats of many types like false dory allegation etc. Between us husband and wife have no physical relationship from last 3yrs because of my wife don't want and I never bother her but try many times to go near to her but could not success. My wife sleep alone with my son  in bed and I have no permission to sleep on that bed and after one and half year I have no permission to come in my room in night and I was have to sleep at another room. My wife has physically fight with me one time but I have never fight physically with her except argument. She said that she don’t like me and she done marriage by force of her family. Her one sister’s husband call her at many times at objectionable  time but if I bring objection then she fight with me.  My father was try to call her to come back in own home after one month of gone but she did not take call. After two months I was call her and ask her to come back to home and gone to take back her on her city but she refuse to come and I could not meet to my son. After  I try aprox 5 times to call her and said come back but she refuse we both are silent till next six months no phone call and no meetings, after that one unsuccessful family meeting arrange for compromise by both side and after that no any communication till now. I was tried once to talk to her but she refuse to talk with me. I don’t want divorce but also don’t want any interference strictly in our marriage life by her family. Her mother father and sister have no right to make presser on me that leave my parents alone.  

a. What if I file for RCR and if RCR will be unsuccessful or she will refuse to come back then she can demand for maintenance. Can I refuse to give her divorce and maintenance too and compel her to live with me? What if she will demand divorce and I don't want divorce then court can give her divorce and maintenance too ? and what may be maintenance  amount if I file in IT my annual business income aprox 2.5lacs and I live with my mother and father they has own income similar to me.

b. Can I bring objection to meet her with her five married sisters and sister's husbands because of unacceptable  interferences in our marriage life and her mother father too ? What it will be acceptable by court?

c. What is the  legal liabilities for a married daughter for her father and mother and father in lows and mother in lows ?

d. How can I give evidence for se..xual and mental harassment to me by wife , what only my word will be acceptable for court. I think no one have any evidence except speaking. 

e. What I can demand meeting and calling right with my son with RCR or I should file a case for custody of my son after 4yrs completing of my son, his age is 3yr 9mth now. what I will have to give maintenance separately  for my son also . How many possibilities to give custody to father for 4yr old son by court and how many time could be pass  to get dissension ? What can I demand to meet with my son during hearing ? What I can demand meeting right to my son without file RCR or divorce case ? Which points I will have to be strong to get custody of my son ?

f. Can she bring dory allegations on my relatives and married sisters who come once in my home for one or two days . 

Learning

3 Replies

Raazkumar.com (Self employed)     04 July 2015

i cannot answer to your questions?

but a funny thing is my brother in law (who is in the same situation as like you) complained against me and my family, and brother and sister went police station accepted for sent her with his husband.

this incident  was held in a rural Area.

I am the financier and elder of the family after my mother they were not asked me. I am not married.

(Guest)

legal liabilities of a married daughter towards her parents will not be there until unless such daughter out of love and affection would like to share her income with her parents for their expenses etc that can be done by understanding basis between husband and wife.

and there are no legal restrictions for doing such daana dharma towards one's parentage.

What kind of s*xual harassment are you talking about, are you pointing towards,
denial of se x.  Or forced se x ie rape on you.  Asking you to sleep with different woman?
Asking you to perform unnatural se x like scuking v**gina etc?  Simply telling that there was s*xual harrasment will not assure you of getting divorce.
In court there are no fools sitting to decide on family matters, they have years of experience and have seen lacs of cases like yours.
Come up with concrete evidence for your allegations and then let the court decide whether you were se xually harassed etc.

Rest of the questions are imaginative and only time can tell answers for your astrological questions.

What I would suggest is, to adjust with wife for the sake of son's future.  People like you are a disgrace [you both wife and husband] to marriage.  You have a son out of marriage and you are crying foul of se xual harrasment?
Shame on you.
Better think cool-ly and rejoin with wife and son and lead happy marital life, why you both want to spoil your own sons life for your ego sake?

BTW your wife can make you commit suicide also, by filing false cases on you and your parents.  So beware and better think over my advice.

All the best.

s kumar (not)     04 July 2015

Thanks to helping hand to giving to me yr best opinion and welwishes.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register