Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

P.C. Joshi (service)     09 July 2010

Curruption in Govt. Machinery

Dear Friends,

I am looking after legal and taxation matters of my company. There is such a rampant curruption in the sales tax Department of Delhi, Haryana and Noida that they ask money from depost of tax return upto asseement and the fun is that you have  to pay from peon to STO/AC/Jt.C. First they will take out so many defects even in your right case, but if you pay them they will make it right. If anything is against law how can it become right by paying them bribe. hence, the Govt.has to suffer for their sins. 

I really fed up with this. But being employed in a company, i can not do anything. But had it been my personal business I cpuld have taken them into task.

We need to pass a TADA type of law that no bail against curruption and immediate termination of those guys. I would even say that right of protection against bribe should be included in the Fundamental rights of the citizens.

First of all they enjoy such previleges of being a Govt. servant for doingg nothing and for doing anything they ask for money calling it as a fee.

They calculate bribe money by % of sales  or value of C forms etc.it is we people who give them bribe  and they take us for a ride. this is the scenario of all the Govt. departments.

We as a legal professionals need to think about this cancer sort of decease and try to abolish it.

Any input/guidance from the members will be highly appreciated.

Regards,

P.C. Joshi

Learning

7 Replies

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     09 July 2010

THANKS TO MR P. C. JOSHI FOR ALERTING US.

THE MATTER REALLY CONDEMABLE.

QUOTE  I would even say that right of protection against bribe should be included in the Fundamental rights of the citizens.  UNQUOTE.

VERY APPROPRIATE SUGGESTION.

WE THE COMMON MAN PAY SALES TAX AND SOME OTHER TAX TO GOVT. BUT WE ARE SO ILL-FATED THAT, WE HAVE TO PAY IT TO THE PRIVATE BUSINESSMAN, THEY NOT PAYING IT TO THE GOVT.

WHAT IS THE USE OF SUCH PAYING?

WHY THESE PRIVATE BUSINESSMAN ENGAGED AS TAX COLLECTOR OF THE GOVT?

WHERE GOVT FAILED TO COLLECT SUCH TAXEX,   WHICH PAID BY US FROM OUR HARD INCOME, -

IS IT NOT JUSTIFIED THAT TO STOP SUCH TAXES?

(Guest)

Dear Mr. Joshi and all friends here !!

Please try to know their names, designation and correct address of their office and send these details to us on drf.india@gmail.com and be ready for our collective direct action.  Nothing to have fear.  We can do it.  I ever do it all the time and also enjoying my fearless freedom too.  JUST BE A BIG & TRICKY DIPLOMAT COMPARATIVELY MORE THAN THEM than only we can do it.

WE, THE COMMON MEN, SHOULD SHAKE HANDS TOGETHER AND THEN NOTHING WILL BE IMPOSIBLE TO FIGHT WITH CORRUPT PERSONS IN ADMINISTRATION AS WELL AS IN DIRTY POWER POLITICS. 

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     10 July 2010

Corruption is nothing but white collar crime. As per the Transparency International we r place at 73rd position with 3.5 points out of ten, we are among most corrupt country. If only Hindi belt would have taken into consideration our points would have much low, and we would have been placed at the bottom. Hindi belt is witnessing rampant uncontrolled corruption which is fastly spreading in to non Hindi belt. Off course we need TADA/POTA type law for corrupt officials.

If the corruption is thriving uncontrolled, then what our CBI and CVCs are doing. They should be held responsible.

I remember An SP was in patrolling in the night. He saw a old lady crying and asked the reason for it. She explained that she was carrying some money to give to her daughter, which has been pick pocketed. The SP immediately called the Sub Inspector and asked the him to pay the money pick-poketed to the old lady, personally and warned in all cases of pick-pocketing in your range, u will have to pay the sufferer from your pocket. During his tenure no pick-pocketing reported.

Without collusion no crime takes place.

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     10 July 2010

After Gujrat, bihar too has paased a special bill to curb the corruption. In which if any one alleges that the particular official has asked bribe, then onus of proof will shift to the accused to proove himself as clean. Trial will be held in special courts and appeal of it lies direct in HC. If found guilty entire property of him will be attached and will go to the state.

Let us see how far it is prooved as deterent. Also It is amazing that every High post personalities like PM, CJI Director of CBI etcs all only expresses deep concern over corruption, but no one has taken any measure. What does this mean.

PRESUMPTION IN THE PREVENTION OF CORRUPTION ACT, 1988

The cardinal principle of criminal law is that the accused is presumed to be innocent until proved guilty beyond all reasonable doubt.

(Guest)

well mr.goodboy.50, just i also think that.  the problem is that who will draft it? our MPs/MLAs are hopeless and mindless.  so the bureaucrats make them dancing on their finger tripts.  the bureaucrats encourage them to be ever induldge in making money and these foolish are happy with it.  so as well as we should have some way out in our election enrollment system to stop them.  if you may please make a topic on it in a separate posting I will be thankful to you.  Since I am right now in travelling so nothing can do properly due to busy schedule.  otherwise this important topic will be left behind.

(Guest)

Thanks Mr. Goodboy.50, I was confidently expecting this from you sir... please go ahead....

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     12 July 2010

bureaucrats and politicians are flocking together with one aim amass maximum wealth in short span of time. Once Ex CEC Mr. T N Sheshan had said "bureaucrats do not bent bacwards, they crawl before ministers".

Mr. Ram Samudre ji one thing is remarkable that heads be it director of CBI, DGPs, CJIs, secreteries etcs become more sensitive and discloses several things after retirement, Why?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register