LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Law Aspire (Legal)     11 June 2018

Cs and cfo

A  Person who is a member of ICSI and also of ICAI  can be appointed as a CS and CFO of a Company. 
Is it allowed to hold two positions at one time?

Learning

10 Replies

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     11 June 2018

He can even be appointed as a Peon-cum-Clerk-cum-CS-cum-CFO.  There is no illegality about it.

Law Aspire (Legal)     20 June 2018

Sir are you sure?

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     20 June 2018

What is there to doubt about?

What in your opinion, a person appointed as CS and CFO would be doing - which according to you may not be legal / permissible?

If you have something in your mind, why you think it is illegal and if you do not come out with facts, it will not be possible to clarify your doubt.

Ethan Campbell   04 September 2019

Getting a job in the field isn't difficult with a degree. Getting a good dissertation help uk job without one is. Your ceiling will also be much higher, as will the number of companies who are willing to look at your resume in the first place. 

Caspar Lee   15 October 2019

Do you have any bits of learning for throbbing creators? I'm planning to start my own specific blog soon yet I'm to a stunning degree lost on everything. Alright impel starting with a free stage like WordPress or go for a Law Dissertation Help There are such a liberal number of choices out there that I'm completely overwhelmed. Your blog held my utilization flawless to the plain end, which isn't with everything considered a sensible improvement!! An obligation of appreciation is all together for the standard blog. It's charming information. Give incredible tips for blogging when amidst a leave of absence time and for that in this post give a couple of indications in detail that obliging for blogging in trip time. Much gratitude to you for conferring your knowledge to us.

john kevin   06 December 2019

All business owners and firm owners in canada are nowadays looking for mobile application development companies in Canada as the business world is changing at a rapid rate. With advancement in technology the business trend is also changing and people are shifting more on mobile apps rather than doing business locally. The marketing is changing to digital marketing and business is changing to website and app business platform. Hope this helps you. Thanks.

Rocko   10 December 2019

One of the most famous brands in the trampoline world is Skywalker trampoline basketball hoop, one of their most popular models. It is a big and heavy-duty trampoline that comes with a hoop attachment and ball. The trampoline comes only in one size but you can choose the color of the safety pad between red, blue and green or between camo and starts and stripes design.

Rajasthan Cab   18 December 2019

It was wondering if I could use this write-up on my other website, I will link it back to your website though. Great Thanks.

sightseeing in jaipur by bus

Jaipur Sightseeing Taxi Service

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     24 December 2019

Members are not allowed to become whole-time Director of a company generally. However, a member in practice may become a Managing Director or a whole-time Director of a body corporate within the meaning of the Companies Act, 1956. 

Subject to the Council Guidelines of Corporate Form of practice. No, in terms of Clause (11) of Part I of First Schedule to the CA Act , in general, a Chartered Accountant in practice is not permitted to engagein any business or occupation other than the profession of Chartered Accountancy.

However, thereare following exceptions to it:- 1. A Chartered Accountant can be a director of a company (notbeing a managing director or a whole time director), unless he or any of his partners is interestedin such company as an auditor. 2. A Chartered Accountant in practice may engage in any businessor occupation with the permission granted in accordance with a resolution of the Council. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register