LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Cupid Cupid (CRM)     10 September 2018

Cruel father and sister **continuation**

This is in continuation of the orignal post **https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Cruel-father-and-sister-175714.asp**

Please do not judge me, i have already agree to pay the father. He and my older sister are greedy and harassing me.

1. Due to my financial circumstance (salary vs expense), I cannot afford to travel more than once in a calendar month. I have to get my salary to arrange travel and stay in another city where the case is on. Can my lawyer not convey this to the judge? My present lawyer statest he can't and I must travel and attend court not matter how many times in a month. If this is false, plese educate me on proceedings to file this request / application before the the Honourable Judge.

2. If I see not much help from my present lawyer, can I approach high court while the case if still open in lower court? What is the procedure?

3. What is the Circuit bench? What do they do? In what escenario one can approach circuit bench?

4. My present laywer statys while awarinding maintainance, the court will not see what my present expenses are? Is this true? How to handle this? Please share some judgement of HC or Supreme court where court must consider respondents earning and expenses as well.

Learning

1 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     10 September 2018

Only thing I can suggest is change your present lawyer there is chance that he colluded with other party.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register