Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rani rakheja (NA)     19 January 2018

Crpc 340

Learned Expert,

I am facing DV and CRPC125 cases.

I have two queries:

1. After wedding wife has stayed 15 days before leaving my house 6 months back.

In both the cases she had mentioned that she was not given money by me, marital rape etc. Which are false, but tough for me to prove.

Now my counsel is asking me to file section 340 against her.

Will it be a good move as I don’t have any direct proof against her allegation.

2.        We have found her call details which have some important clues for her drastic behavior.

My counsel is asking me to submit those CDRs. Will it come against me as personal privacy breach.

Please suggest.

Learning

5 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     19 January 2018

Problem with junior lawyers that they misguided clients and put them in trouble, same is in your case. Continue with cases on merits rather indulging in all sorts of complaints and applications that will just delay main cases and will be expensive proposition for you as the fees of lawyer increase with every new application and complaint filled by you or is being defended by you.

Sachin (N.A)     19 January 2018

Originally posted by : raj
Learned Expert,

I am facing DV and CRPC125 cases.

I have two queries:

After wedding wife has stayed 15 days before leaving my house 6 months back.

In both the cases she had mentioned that she was not given money by me, marital rape etc. Which are false, but tough for me to prove.

Now my counsel is asking me to file section 340 against her.

Will it be a good move as I don’t have any direct proof against her allegation.

2.        We have found her call details which have some important clues for her drastic behavior.

My counsel is asking me to submit those CDRs. Will it come against me as personal privacy breach.

Please suggest.

The point mentiioned by you does not attract section 340 CrPC. Focus on main petition

rani rakheja (NA)     20 January 2018

Thanks a lot for your response.

Could you please answer this part as well.

We have found her call details which have some important clues for her drastic behavior. My counsel is asking me to submit those CDRs. Will it come against me as personal privacy breach.

TGK REDDI   20 January 2018

All the Replies are good.

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     21 January 2018

Wisely advised and nothing to add.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register