Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anil Pasupala   14 June 2016

Crpc 188 in 498a clarification

Dear experts,

Whatever allegation(498A,323,506 DP act 3 & 4) mentioned in FIR by my wife, happened in foreign country, now summons are pending for me, in this stage

1. is it better to take summons or delay it ??? as I am residing in different place, I asked the police to come to my place to serve summons, but they are delaying it stating that I have to go to collect it from them.

2. When should i bring to court notice about the Crpc 188 provision, as it says court need Central government permission to proceed the trials.

3. what if court will not follow CRPC188 in my case ?? What should be the next action plan for me???

4. Can i take stay in the proceeding without taking summons from the trial court??

5.How about the Family members those residing in India,she alleged thier involment in starting days of marriage,all took summons except me.

6.she never stay in my home from the date of marriage.Can i use passport and other ID cards of her as residential proofs of her ,which were issued in her parents house with the respective dates,if she was staying in my house where all the allegation she mentioned in FIR,then how she can get those passport and IDs(Voter and Adhar) issued from her parents house in the same period ??

I appreciate your valuable inputs.Thanking you experts.

Learning

3 Replies

Eerangere Sana (Excellent Lawyer)     14 June 2016

You are main accused, no use avoiding summons acceptance, accept summons, nowadays no arrest for 498a, if scared go anticipatory bail.  Rest matters to be dealt in trial, online forum quick in quick out solution.  Rest advice pay fees and take. or contact lawyer locally.

Anil Pasupala   14 June 2016

Dear Eerangera Sana,

Iam already on regular bail,my relatives also on AB,i want to just delay the court proceding as much as i can,so that atleast i can find some job.i lost my job due to this case.

Eerangere Sana (Excellent Lawyer)     14 June 2016

Originally posted by : Anil Pasupala
Dear Eerangera Sana,

Iam already on regular bail,my relatives also on AB,i want to just delay the court proceding as much as i can,so that atleast i can find some job.i lost my job due to this case.

Like this you will be out of job for another decade. Instead of doing this, go for settlement.  MCD best opton, take back all useless cases, move forward in life. Chances of you going to jail higher if you avoid case/summons/alimony not pay due to no job.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register