Crpc 125 payslip attachement

Hi sir,

This maari, I first filled RCR and my wife filled crpc 125 and exparte order passed without my knowledge even notice itself not came to me. but court order said that it is served. I filed setaside petition but judge didn't allow without paying arrear amount (1 lakh). I try to convey him it was served to wrong address and order passed without knowledge but still he asked me to pay arrear amount. I was keep on refusing and he threatened me that if you don't pay I will issue warrant finally allowed petiton. After that my HMOP came for hearing but still asked to pay arrear amount instead of enquiring about HMOP case. Then my file IA petition in HMOP and judge ordered for payslip attachement. how i can avoid payslip attachment. kindly guide me. Thnkas in advance

Approach high court

Regarding the notice, which you claim wasn't received by you, yet the Judge passed an ex-parte order, is the very valid point for you to file revision in the HC because it was his duty of to have ensured that the receipt of the notice was either received by you or on your refusal the said notice was pasted by the messenger on your door or some of your known person by so and so name was conveyed the message to by the messenger to inform you to collect the notice from the court office, etc etc.

The thing is Today they initiated the process for serving notice to my company. High court holiday for may month so within that i need to do some alternative.

So raise this issue with the present trial court as a protest petition. How can it issue ex-parte order if the copy of that alleged notice was not served to you, and besides that notice was to be served to your office and not to you. Then why were you 'Halal' on the fault of the concerned court? This is not a light issue but a very heavy one. Do not be afraid of this judge, who looks to be a foolish dictator.

There is a holiday bench sitting at the High Court
You can approach providing sufficient reason on basis of urgency

Holiday benches of the HC do not deal with the revisions and appeals but mainly the routine matters like bails or of extreme emergencies.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu