LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Krishna   17 February 2018

Crpc 125 maintainance

My wife cheated me. She filed 498A. I'm 3 rd victim. She has taken one time alimony Rs. 10 lacs from her previous husband which was mentioned in her divorce papers. Now she is again claiming Rs.25000 alimony per month. Is there any judgements are there to deny alimony again and judgements for denying alimony due to false statements by wife.

Learning

6 Replies

Yes sir, you can suggest. The first husband gave statement to police that she received 20 tula gold and 5 lacs and 2nd divorce decree it was mentioned that she took Rs. 10 lacs. How many times she will marry and will take alimony? Like n times

Then it is a mockery of justice. n times and n times of one time alimony settlements. It is better business

Sachin (N.A)     17 February 2018

Originally posted by : Krishna
My wife cheated me. She filed 498A. I'm 3 rd victim. She has taken one time alimony Rs. 10 lacs from her previous husband which was mentioned in her divorce papers. Now she is again claiming Rs.25000 alimony per month. Is there any judgements are there to deny alimony again and judgements for denying alimony due to false statements by wife.

If it can be proved that she took 10 lac from her first husband this is will be the strong ground for denial of maintenace because maintenace can be claimed when she has no source of living.

It was well mentioned in divorce decree of her and I have certified copy

Then why all your ladies are shouting for gender equality rather than sitting at home and filing false cases.

Tarun Bazad Adv   17 February 2018

you may go to HC under 482/483 with last decree of maintenance or more proofs you have against her for HC's directions in your case

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register