LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shailender (md)     28 July 2015

Crpc 125

Friends, 125 k final order mein judge ne meri wife ka maintenance khatam ker diya or meri salary 7000/- maante hue mere ladke ( age 4.5 years) ka maintenance 3500/- monthly ka order paas ker diya hai. Mein last 10 month se usko koi maintenance nahi diya hai. ab meri wife ka vakil vasooli ka case lagayge. Mein is case ko kheechna chaahta hu taaki wife pareshaan ho. Kya case k paper milte hi mughe next date per mughe kharcha dena hoga ya uska reply dena hai fir case chalega. Mein delhi rehta hu or wife bhopal mein hai. mughe har date per bhopal jaana padta hai.

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     29 July 2015

a plea is advanced by the husband that he does not have the means to pay for he does not have a job or his business is not doing well. These are only bald excuses and, in fact, they have no acceptability in law. so follow the court order strictly.

Varun   29 July 2015

Sir, 

I am earning about 23K per month and the only source of income to my family. My parents are old and sick and are dependents on me. My wife has filed section 125 on me asking maintenance of Rs 20,000 per month saying she does not know any work.Whereas, I have all her Xerox copies of her educational qualifications, recent and past job experiences where she had worked before marriage also and earned well. She is qualified as MBA in Finance & HR. I have the XEROX educational documents as proof. Will it help.

Kindly advice.

Varun   29 July 2015

Sir, 

I am earning about 23K per month and the only source of income to my family. My parents are old and sick and are dependents on me. My wife has filed section 125 on me asking maintenance of Rs 20,000 per month saying she does not know any work.Whereas, I have all her Xerox copies of her educational qualifications, recent and past job experiences where she had worked before marriage also and earned well. She is qualified as MBA in Finance & HR. I have the XEROX educational documents as proof. Will it help.

Kindly advice.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register