LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Srinivasan (IT)     26 January 2015

Crpc 125

My wife's advocate asking for my salary certificate. I had submitted my relieving letter and my bank statement as proof. & I denied all her alligations by giving a strong counter

In her maintainence claim she has lied many things that I am earning 1 lakhs per month and I had neglected her & I am not provided food and I never behaved like a husband etc...

She left my house with her parents after writing in our local police register that " I am going with my parents as my own wish and with the permission of husband's parents"

Immediate next day I filed RCR

Pls advice me what should I do next?

Learning

3 Replies

sandykrish (Interested in Family LAW)     26 January 2015

Hi you made a mistake of filing RCR. Now ask your wife's advocate to call in for records. Since she has filed the case, the burden is on her to prove your salary. Please register your self in SIFF immediately.

Srinivasan (IT)     26 January 2015

Me and my wife didnt have any problem. Their parents only involving our's family life. & when their parents came to my home to take her back we called police and told to police the story.

My father also went to police station and in station register my wife had written that " I am going with my parents as my own wish and with the permission of husband's parents " which is duely signed by wife, wife's father and my father.

Actually there is no more grounds of divorce between us.

So I filed RCR and I take the certified copies from police station.

sandykrish (Interested in Family LAW)     26 January 2015

Don't use RCR for creating evidences for divorce some idiot lawyers suggest you to intiate this civil proceedings. This can lead to some many cases filed back against you. Now, you can initiate dialogues with your wife and convince for MCD. In the process if she wants to come back take her back. File a memo during the next case and withdraw it

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register