LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Parvez Ansari (None)     05 September 2016

Criminal trial and private jobs

My brother worked in IT in 14 years and left job 5 years back. he bought some land and got messed up in them. Now 2 cases one of 420 and one of 506, 323 pending trial.

As he needs job again and preparing for the same. But I doubt after criminal cases, he may be denied even interveiws for the job?

What is you opinion? is there any law which can prevent him getting jobs?           

Learning

6 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     05 September 2016

Sir, 

No way he be denied private jobs, but tell him to disclose. As he is not a convict now, so I don't think it be any problem for him. 

Warm Regards 

Kapil Chandna Advocate 

1 Like

Kumar Doab (FIN)     05 September 2016

If he was the buyer then why he messed with such sections?

It is always better not to conceal.

You have posted that:

" he bought some land and got messed up in them. Now 2 cases one of 420 and one of 506, 323 pending trial."

Engage a very able counsel specializing in such matter and attempt for honorable acquittal.

1 Like

saravanan s (legal advisor)     05 September 2016

Unless you are pronounced guilty by the court you need not worry.you can disclose to the employer in case he asks for it
1 Like

Parvez Ansari (None)     06 September 2016

Thanks sirs

He is highly qualified but very simple and believe readily.

He has got lawyer but as you said he says there is no law to prevent him from the job if he qualifies and fulfils job requirements. However, general trend is they avoid hiring such candidates.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     06 September 2016

Engage a very able counsel specializing in such matter and attempt for honorable acquittal.

1 Like

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     12 September 2016

As far as Govt jobs concerned doors are tightly shut for him. Private employer may (or may not ) take him

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register