LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Criminal private complaint transfer to session court

My uncle have filed ipc 383-389 (extortion) complaint approximate 1 year ago in lower court. At initial phase the complaint was sent to police for investigation for crpc 202 but as expected police sent a negative report and i produced a video recording of police forcing me to withdraw my complaint. After watching the video evidence judge sent the equipment for forensic review to see if the evidence is legitimate. And as per the report the evidence is legit. Now it has been 5 months judge is not even summoning the opponent or sending the matter for reinquiry. I want to know if i am able to transfer our case to session court for speedy trial. If so, what sort of reason do i need to mention in order to get this case admitted in session court. I know session court will turn us down as the jurisidiction court is lower court but the problem is that lower court judge is extremely new and it has been 1 year we have not got any justice. I would rather prefer to transfer this case somewhere else. I would sincerely appreciate if someone could share me any sort of judgement or clause where i can do this successfully.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register