LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shivaji (Farmer)     28 March 2014

Criminal matter

Dear Sir , i am shivaji from maharashtra , my father have one brother and they divided our land in two pieace both are equal and after some years we cheack our land but he got more land from us , so we talk with them but they say our father given me more land thats why , my father is simple and uneducated man , and that type of thinks happen with us , we told to police and we complient about them but police also ask for money , and now today , we just talking with them they 9 ppl attacke us and try to kill my big brother, we both are admited in hospital my brother was uncosiouse for 4 hours after some treat meant he is talking but they hit something on his hed so please give use way enven we cant pay for advocate . i request you all advocate please give me suggetion what can i do , u tell i will do , and this is not writing my shivaji this is write by his relative they are poor ppl but we are helping them just help use . we have photo of my brother but i dont want to attache i will show you later

Learning

7 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     29 March 2014

lands disputes are civil cases. meet a good civil cases lawyer. He will guide you.procure evidences land measurement details from revenue department for your land

Shivaji (Farmer)     29 March 2014

Yes sir but we can’t pay fee of advocate and its happening always when they want they can hit us . Now my brother is serious and we both are in hospital , we can’t go to police station and check what’s going there . My brother head is injured and 7 stitches is on his head. i heartily request you please give me good suggestion for that .for your information this is my brother photo i will sent you on your mail . let me know is this half murder or not .  

this news in news paper also 

Attached File : 792501864 sarvamat 28.3.14.jpg, 792501864 28 march esakal.jpg downloaded: 153 times

maxxx123 (zxc)     29 March 2014

please consult a good Civil Case Lawyer...this step would definately help you out !!

--------------

MAY 2011 VISA BULLETIN PREDICTIONS

We had try but this time my brother is so serious and now I cant pay for advocate fees also and I am ready to sel my land I don’t want to fight again with government and with them I am tired . we earn money from only farm we don’t have other resources we are not rich people we are simple . 

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     29 March 2014

Approach the District legal services authority in your district an seek free legal assistance, they will help you by engaging an advocate at free of cost.

Shivaji (Farmer)     30 March 2014

Thank you sir i got more information from website and i am think i will tell to news channel they can help us . 

i heartily thank you all of you . 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register