LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

GOKULDAS KAMATH (EX BANKER)     29 July 2011

Criminal complaint

I was working in a nationalised bank and put in 32 years service.I have been dismissed on false and fabricated charges due to a conspiracy hatched against me by bank officials.It is alleged that I have done fraud to the tune of Rs.1542161.26 during the period from 2004 to 2007 by using ID and passwords of other officials in Belgaum city where I was working as Accountant in one of the branches.Regional Head was General Sectretary of Officers Association for 10 years under whom all other 9 branch managers were working as office beares of same union.They were bribing Finance Officer of one Technoilogical University based in Belgaum by doinf frauds and manipulation in all these branches  to bring high value deposits for which they were using ID and passwords of other innocent officers including me.Total deposit secured was Rs.200 crore and total bribe paid was Rs.50.00 lakhs.But,I have no documentary evidences.Bank has recovered Rs.7.50 lakhs and Rs.5.28 lkhs claim is pending with Income Tax office.Bank was indulging in :BRIBE FOR DEPOSIT' which is hushed up systematically.Inquiry proceedings against me was totally unfair.Bieng a heart patient and undergone BYPASS surgery I could not resist injustice meted out to me.Association did not provide me any officer to defend me in the Inquiry proceedings.A police case is lodged against me for which I secured ANTICIPATORY BAIL.Now ,i find that a confession letter fabricated by Association leaders was used as weapon against me to dismiss me for exposing these officials in BRIBE FOR DEPOSIT case.In the police complaint,recoveries made by the bank is concealed.Police are not able to investigate this case since last 3 years.I am required to attend police station twice in amonth as per court orders.How can I take necessary action against this false police complaint based on false and fabricated confession letter

Learning

2 Replies

Advocate Rajkumarlaxman (Advocacy)     29 July 2011

Sir,

I find that it is matter of cyber crime investigation as you state that id and passwords were used. let me know the details of the case. i would be interetsed to know as i belong to belgaum itself and now working in mumbai and related to cyber crime investigation also. if you want to entertain i would help you surely for the case. let me know the exact details of the case. i also would represnt you if required as i know many cases have been in existence in such typical circumstances and i am familar to those. my no. is 9167004496/9323690563 and in belgaum if am it will be 9341125273. my mail id is rajkumar.rajhuns@gmail.com. send me the details of the case i would surely help you out.

GOKULDAS KAMATH (EX BANKER)     10 August 2011

Sir,

I have documentary evidences that police complaint against me is false and fabricated.Since last 3 years (10.06.2008) complaint against me eating dust.Police department is unable to investigate.As per court orders I am required to attend the police station and mark my attendance twice in a month.I am going to Belgaum all the way from bangalore to comply with court orders.No charge sheet is filed in the court.In this connection please guide me in the following matter

1.How long I am required to go to police station twice in amonth if no police action is taken ie:investigation and  file a charge sheet against me in the court so that this case can see a logical end

2.Whether I can file a police case against the authorities who have made false and fabricated complaint

3.Can I approach a Magistrate for this

4.Time limit (limitation period for this case),complaint is filed under section 409 and 420

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register