Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

G N Shaikh (nnnnnnnnnnnnn)     23 October 2015

Criminal, civil, defamation cases

Dear Sir/Madam

I have industrial shed at MIDC Waluj Aurangabad Maharashtra. Due to financials problems I could not run the factory I want to give shade on rent so i applied for NOC from MIDC but they did not gave me. on the other hand they issued me a recovery notice of Rs5.00,000/- for sublease charges even my shed is vacant not rented to anyone but MIDC given a bogus tenant name and telling that I had given theshed on rent to their bogus name of MIDC for 3 years and calculated the recovery including open space  for an amount 5,00,000/- and saying that I have violated the agreement.

1) I haven't given the shed on rent to their dummy tenant

2) They have calculated the charges of recovery on full plot area where as 35 % are is open space as per MIDC rule.

3) I applied for NOC from them in written application but they did not given NOC so I could not rented the shed

4) I seek NOC from them but they did not given so I could not rented shed not even MIDC's dummy tenant.

Can I file criminal case, civil case, defamation case or any other as per your opinion 

Waithing for your repplysoon

G N Shaikh

Learning

3 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     23 October 2015

You may show all documents including but not limited to agreement, application for NOC, recovery notices etc to an able and senior counsel first and understand the merits and remedies.

G N Shaikh (nnnnnnnnnnnnn)     24 October 2015

Try to add value to the discussion, with your each post.

Attached File :
  • downloaded: 103 times
  • Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     27 October 2015

Submit proper reply to the MIDC through a local prudent lawyer.

You should move to the Court for an injunction against noitce of recovery of the amount and declarartion of the notice as illegal and invalid, consult your lawyer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register