LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vivek (student)     06 July 2013

Criminal case ipc 363,366,376

FIR is lodged against my friend under ipc 363,366,376.he is released on bail by a session court.

FIR- girl mother has complained that her daughter is missing since a month.she has come to know that my friend and her daughter have married.when she went to see her daughter she could not find her.

girl was arrested alone  at a railway station and my friend was arrested after her 164 crpc statement.

girl medical ststes-"no definite opinion can be given about rape."

in 164 crpc the girl has accused my friend threatening and forcing for s*x.

my  friend statement to police- i have been falsely implicated in this case,i have married  the girl two yr back a a divore petition is pendind in the family court between us.

bail order-gound of bail both are married ,high court protection order divore petition.

relationship between my friend and girl-girl is daughter of my friend maternal uncle.both are major girl was major at the time of marriage.

what are the chances of my friend getting aquitted.?

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)

Your friend can sure get acquitted based on the evidence which come forward at the time of cross-examination. More particularly when the Medical opinion is not certain as to rape. Whats important is the defence which your friend will have to take and shatter the prosecution evidence. 

2 Like

vivek (student)     07 July 2013

thnx sir alot, chargesheet does not contain any witness nor any evidence against my friend,charge is framed on basis on the girl's accusations and medical report only.

q1> has the police been mistaken in framing IPC 376 since medical report does not confirm rape.?

q2>is my friend relation with the girl being bro-sis lead to complication as per hindu marriage act..?

q3>does IPC 363/366 only apply  in case a girl is minor....?

(Guest)

Before anything could be opined,you must tell us the age of both persons.

Please be precise what you want to know from us.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register